To inquire about a session or see more of my work visit Selena Stoney Photography.com

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Jack's 1st birthday: Charleston area event photographer

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of capturing this little boys 1st birthday party! He had a bunch of family and friends there to share this moment with him.
It is hard to pick out photos to blog sometimes. I took a LOT of photos for this event but I decided to go with mostly just highlighting the birthday boy.

They had a big outdoor cookout/party for him, with hot dogs, hamburgers, cake and jump house!


 

They also have some chickens which were a big hit with all the kids.


Jackson got some fun time in the bounce house too!



He had lots of help opening all of his toys from his brothers and sisters.




He really enjoyed everyone singing to him and being the center of attention!



He wasn't to sure about the cake to begin with but soon warmed up to the idea.









It was lots of fun for everyone, and I'm sure his sugar high took a long time to wear off too!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work and comment!