To inquire about a session or see more of my work visit Selena Stoney Photography.com

Friday, April 6, 2012

The Ponds: Charleston area real estate photographer

I had my first Real Estate/ stock photo gig a few weeks ago for The Ponds in Summerville. It was a lot of fun to try out something different. It is easier and harder all at the same time to take photos of non moving items. I'm not going to share to many of the photos on here since I am not sure how/for what they are going to use them for. These are just 2 of the farmhouse that serves as the main building for the company. It was a full restoration project that involved moving the farm house from another location in Summerville to where it sits now and redoing pretty much everything. It is a really beautiful house.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work and comment!