To inquire about a session or see more of my work visit Selena Stoney Photography.com

Friday, September 30, 2011

Natalie: Charleston area newborn photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing this adorable little one a few days ago. She was almost 4 weeks old and when I first arrived she was wide awake.


She did not want to go to sleep, so I managed to get some cute awake photos, but after lots of nursing time and cuddles she finally fell asleep.
We got some mom and Natalie photos (with the family dog getting in on the action too).
Then it was time for the cute sleeping newborn photos. Once she was asleep she was so easy (I'm sure she was tired after fighting sleep for a while).




Mom and Dad wanted photos with Dad's class ring and with the wedding bands. Such cute tiny fingers next to those rings.







It was a joy to take photos of little Miss Natalie and I hope to be able to work with her again as she gets older!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work and comment!