To inquire about a session or see more of my work visit Selena Stoney Photography.com

Monday, September 26, 2011

Addison modeling: Charleston area children photographer


I signed Addison up to do some boutique modeling. I figured since I can take pictures and she is stinking cute we should capitalize on that. Plus the modeling agency I went through does all the work and I just provide the photos and get to keep some super cute stuff that I can then use for my photography sessions and to make my kid cuter! So here is Addison modeling this beautiful purple flower headband for Pink & Pigtails.






I can't wait for her to get booked for more modeling sessions. If you would like to book Addison please go through Moda Munchkin and book her!

2 comments :

  1. Cool! I love her little grin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for these adorable pics. The items sold out!!!!!

    Chandra/Pink & Pigtails

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work and comment!