To inquire about a session or see more of my work visit Selena Stoney Photography.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sneak Peek: Charleston area family and engagement photographer

Last weekend I had the pleasure of photographing both a wonderful family and a newly engaged couple. It was a blast of a day and the weather was amazing for Charleston, albeit slightly windy.
Here is just a sneak peak at one of my favorite shots from each session. I am still in the middle of editing but I just had to share these 2 photos.
Emily and Steven

Kelly, Jonathan and their little 6 month old cutie Andrew.
I hope you guys love these as much as I do!
I can't wait to finish these 2 sessions and get the full sessions up on the blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work and comment!