To inquire about a session or see more of my work visit Selena Stoney Photography.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Baby Shower: Charleston area family, event photographer

A few weekends ago I had the pleasure of capturing a very special event for a very special family.

This very special family to be exact.
It was the baby shower for the soon to be newest member of this little family, Anthony Carlos.


Lots of family and friends turned up for the event. The momma, daddy and big sister to-be drove a long way to come celebrate the coming of baby Anthony (I think it was something like 10 hours!)


There was lots of good food to be had and lots of cake too. In fact one little one couldn't wait for the cake, she had to sneak some off the table when no one was looking.

She even got to eat some cake before anyone else (I guess it pays to be the only grandchild at least for a few more weeks til her little brother gets here), dirty feet and all.


Lots of presents for the newest addition.

And lots of love!




Too bad they live so far away, I would love to meet little Anthony when he is born. Thank you again for letting me capture this special event!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work and comment!