To inquire about a session or see more of my work visit Selena Stoney Photography.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Emma 3 months- Charleston area newborn/children photographer

As I mentioned in my last post I have the privilege of photographing Emma's naming ceremony and at the same time shooting her 3 month photos. She is so much more alert and expressive than the last time I saw her at her 2 month shoot.
I mean just look at these faces she was giving me!
How cute is that?!

She has just started giving those gummy baby smiles that every parent anxiously awaits to see.


She is also starting to hold her head up and look around. Look at those beautiful baby blues.

Someone is proving to be a great big brother too!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work and comment!