To inquire about a session or see more of my work visit Selena Stoney Photography.com

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Beautiful pregnant momma in historical downtown Charleston, SC maternity photographer

This was such a fun and relaxed maternity session. I am the kind of photographer that tries to make my clients relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. Especially the men as MOST men do not enjoy having photos taken.
I am pretty sure I succeeded in this session, or if not they sure faked it! 


I love this shot. It turned out just as I envisioned it.


Charleston has some many beautiful and historic places to get maternity photos done, and this is one of my favorite spots to use. I just love the backdrop of the Arthur Ravenel Jr. bridge in the background.


Of course if you know me you know the sun flare belly shots are always my favorite so this one makes me smile!


Visit my webpage at Selena Stoney Photography

1 comment :

  1. Wow! That sun flare belly picture is gorgeous! These are wonderful maternity photos! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work and comment!