To inquire about a session or see more of my work visit Selena Stoney Photography.com

Monday, January 27, 2014

Newborn photographer, handsome little man

Mister Danny came to see me at 10 days new. He was such a good little man and a great poser!


He let me try a few new wrapping techniques and I loved the results. 


I met his momma and big sister at my daughter's little gym class and I am honored she chose me to take his newborn photos.


How cute are these 2, Mom and Dad are going to have their hands full! 


He also as the first newborn I did the "froggy pose" on. He did great and Mom was a great helper with it! 


Keep up with all my sessions at Selena Stoney Photography

9 comments :

  1. I really like the new wrapping technique Selena! Love that image of him and big sister. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wrapping techniques too. And you did great on your froggy pose. Cute, cute, cute! Adorable little family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah squishy newborn deliciousness! Thanks for giving me the fever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that froggy pose! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! & cool wrapping on the blue one. Gonna need to bust out a doll and practice that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww. These are fabulous!! I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE big sister's big blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work and comment!