To inquire about a session or see more of my work visit Selena Stoney Photography.com

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Baylee & Emilee: Charleston area children, family photographer

Twins!
I tell you, if you want to get a lot of attention all the time just have twins. These girls had everyone stopping to watch and talk to them during our session. It also doesn't help that they are super cute!
I guess "the girls" are use to all the attention because all they cared about was all the leaves, sticks, twigs, acorns and dirt that they could get and try and eat. Mom and Dad even mentioned that we should name this session "leaves and sticks".
So here you go girls, I had so much fun with you guys and your big brother, Caleb and Mom and Dad!


Much more interested in the leaves!




They even eat leaves at the same time!










Thanks again Brittany, Eddie, Caleb, Baylee and Emilee, I had a blast!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work and comment!