To inquire about a session or see more of my work visit Selena Stoney Photography.com

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nora & Mia: Charleston Area Children/Newborn Photographer

This is the second part of my newborn session that I did last week. Mom wanted to try and get some photos of the girls together and then just a few of Mia all by herself. Mia was all for the ones by herself, however the ones with her sister took a bit more convincing (ie: lots of M&Ms).
Luckily little miss Nora Rose stayed sleeping for the majority of the begging and bribing, well except for when her sister decided to try and lay on her (don't worry mom was right there to rescue).

We also did a few with just Mia, while Nora was getting a little bite to eat.







I can't wait to see both of these little ones grow up and become best friends!

1 comment :

  1. Awww these are sweet - and I didn't realize until now how long your baby was. Mine today was really long.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work and comment!