To inquire about a session or see more of my work visit Selena Stoney Photography.com

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Chris & Andrea: Charleston Area Couple Photographer

This past weekend I had the pleasure of photographing these 2 lovebirds! They are from out of town and decided to come to Charleston and spend the weekend at The Middleton Inn, eat dinner at the absolutely delicious Middleton Restaurant and have a photo shoot all around the beautiful grounds of Middleton Place, a beautiful historic plantation here in Charleston, to celebrate their engagement.
It was threatening rain all day (it actually did rain earlier in the day) so we had looming thunderclouds during the entire shoot, and the humidity was through the roof but they were troopers and I for one had a great time. Even with the attacking bees and ants.









This is a joggling board, it is a southern dating traditon to sit on this while you are dating. They were playing around on it when I snapped this picture.  



Thank you for allowing me to photograph you guys!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work and comment!