To inquire about a session or see more of my work visit Selena Stoney Photography.com

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Charleston Maternity Photographer: Firefighter family

I am honored to be able to take maternity (and soon newborn) photos for this lovely couple. This little man is their miracle baby and he is so very loved!
Dad is a firefighter and his nursery is done in firefighter theme. I just love this shot.


There excitement was so wonderful and they were so easy to work with. I could just feel the love!




I can not wait to get my hands on their little man. Hopefully this weekend. He has been in the hospital for a bit but hopefully out very soon!

If you would like to see all my work or book a session please visit Selena Stoney Photography

1 comment :

  1. What a cute maternity session. I love how you used the "bump" sign!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work and comment!