To inquire about a session or see more of my work visit Selena Stoney Photography.com

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Charleston Newborn Photographer: Sweet book nerd

Sweet Mr. Cameron came to visit me at 12 days new. He was so good and such a little peanut! His room is done in Dr, Seuss theme so we had to get a shot to match it!


I generally like bright colors so I am always thrilled when I get to use lots of colors on a session! He did not disappoint looking great in all of my colors I picked out! 


I just love this shot! This basket is one of my newest favorite props as it can literally be used on any kind of session and looks good with everything. I'm pretty sure I use it at every session now! Look at how cute he looks in it!


The wrinkled forehead and "old man" look here are killer, so cute!!! 


To see all my work and to inquire about booking a session visit Selena Stoney Photography

4 comments :

  1. OMG love the newborn nerd! It made my day. Seriously

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just precious. I love newborns and his expression goes so well with the set up. I love your use of colors here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just precious. The first is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww so small and sweet! I love all of the knitted hats, these are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work and comment!