To inquire about a session or see more of my work visit Selena Stoney Photography.com

Friday, June 24, 2011

Investment

Custom photography is an investment in a lifetime of memories.

A session includes one hour of shoot time at an outdoor location of your choosing in the Charleston area (I have plenty of suggestions if you need them), using available natural light, my talents in the post processing of the images. The session fee is $150.

Newborn sessions are conducted in either your house or in my home studio. These sessions usually last 2-3 hours and the session fee is $200.

I offer professional a la carte prints and/or a CD of your processed images for an additional fee (generally around $50) depending on the the type of shoot, some event sessions are slightly more for the CD since there are more photos to edit.

 This is a great deal for custom photography. Keep in mind that your investment is for much more than just the hour session, there is so much (consultation, travel time, the session itself, file handling, post processing which is the most time consuming part, preparing the cd, running to the post office) that goes into giving you photos you will cherish forever.

I specialize in family, children, infant and couple (engagement) sessions. I offer senior and event photography and am also starting to offer some wedding packages, only for outdoor weddings. If a wedding package is something you are interested in please contact me for more information.

** Special note, these prices are for a limited time. As of Jan. 1st these prices will be increased. Please book now in order to reserve these prices.**
Contact me at:
selenastoneyphotography@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work and comment!