To inquire about a session or see more of my work visit Selena Stoney Photography.com

Friday, June 24, 2011

About me

Hi, I am Selena the photographer. I was born in NC but have called SC my home for almost as long as I can remember. I moved to Charleston, SC when I was in college (Go Cougars!) and fell in love with it, how could you not?


My love of photography started at an early age. I have always loved capturing life as it happens and could be found carrying around a camera, snapping shots of my family and friends.

After I graduated, got married and decided to start a family my love for photography really took off. I knew I wanted to be able to capture beautiful memories of my daughter and I dove head first into learning all I could about how to do that.

I love being able to capture moments that can be looked back on for a lifetime, or longer.

My passion is natural light lifestyle photography. I prefer to capture a person's true personality in photos and therefore there is not a lot of posing in a session with me. I will give you directions and occasionally snap some posed shots but I believe truly amazing photos are ones that capture you and your family as you are in every day life.

I strive for a relaxed, fun and natural session where wonderful memories and made and captured.
I am available for newborn, family, children, senior, engagement, and couple sessions.
I am also available for hire to take photos at family reunions, birthday parties, or any function so you can enjoy yourself and also still capture those precious memories.
Want to sent up a session?

Contact me at selenastoneyphotography@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work and comment!