To inquire about a session or see more of my work visit Selena Stoney Photography.com

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Charleston Children Photographer: Basketball baby

Mr Elliot came to see me for his 6 month session and I though it would be cute to put him in the newborn basketball set he wore. I still get a ton of inquiries about this photo of him! It is one of my favorite. 


He LOVED my camera. I think he was fascinated by the click and he just laughed and laughed.


Elliot's family was one of the first families I photographed! I did a family session for them when I was first starting out and this is the same jacket his brother was wearing. He was 6 months old then too! I just love that they have stuck with me for the very beginning!
If you would like to see all my work or inquire about a session please visit Selena Stoney Photography

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work and comment!